No returns or credits on protein bars or any product because package contents have been left on your porch or outside in the heat. We suggest having your order shipped to your place of business or to a neighbors’ home, or anywhere that it can be taken inside immediately. HERE’S A TIP: If your order containing protein bars has been in the heat for any length of time, unpack your box, and without touching or smashing individual bars, place the boxes of protein bars (or individual protein bars, if not packaged in boxes) in your refrigerator for about an hour. They will re-harden and suffer no loss of nutrition, although they might not be quite as pretty.You may return, replace, or exchange any product for a refund for your purchase price. The following requirements must be met in order to receive your full refund.
- Must notify us within 7 days after receipt to return/replace damaged goods.
- Must be returned within 30 days of the purchase date
- Must supply your order confirmation number
- Customer is responsible for shipping costs
- All products must be sealed and unopened